E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-06-23

Eimmiks intrigue

it took 4 years,

23 days,

9 hours

and 16 seconds to write this poem...
2 quarts of blood pushing

3000 cells thrusting rhythmically pumping

113 heart beats pushing

6 faint breaths to put

my feelings to words.
words to page.
page to wind.
wind to light breeze;

gracing the mist atop the pout of your lips.

your taste saltine sweet

haunts my memories dreams...
i'm reaching for you

in the darkness...

asking, "do you feel me?"
and if you feel me,

Baby, can you hear me?
rustling thru blood rich dirt

brown, gold and red leaves

clutching your fingertips;

clinging to your ankles

crackling beneath your feet.

crawling 'tween the thick of thighs.

sweetened sweat gleam and beaded.

sighs fall and rise.

I want to keep you grounded!

be reminiscent of summer nights, when we made love in the shadows.

Notte nera serena.

backs arched achingly against

the dampened soil

and rainy skies..

twilight slips from the heaven in your eyes..

i am an angel seeking your forgiveness

and redemptive touch.

Now more than ever..

I need you to hear me.

Baby, I'm begging,

"do you feel me?"


to be continued...

kdtaylor, 2009

section 8 coffee publications

all rights reserved

2 comments:

Raging Bull said...

I need a cigarette!! Seriously, this is intense. Erotic. Please continue.

Ebony Stewart said...

Niiiiiiiccccce