E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-06-24

Eimmik's consideration..

i've stopped running in sneakers,
cuz i'm still not as swift
as my last truthful thought.
no matter how swift i may be,
i can't chase you out my mind.
and i've tried.
you and me,
a game of hide and seek.
you embedded in memories and dreams
from past pass..
my first kiss.
u
first crush.
u
u first of all firsts.
yet
u weren't present,
and your presence is essential
to get pass my past..
you hide in
sticky heat..
melting fudgesicles and
hints of frozen cups.
double dutching
double dog dares
and i dare...
i'm thinking...
just wondering..

no poem.. this is nothing other than thoughts...

5 comments:

bRandy said...

like that shirt...and nice images with those thoughts...

Jakki said...

I like your thoughts...I work on a telephone pretty much the most part of my day and I keep a log of the calls...its funny the random thoughts I write down in the margins of my logs...funny yet still very telling of whats going on.

Shelle said...

you can call them "just" thoughts if ya want to...but still quite poetic...yes nice tshirt

Copasetic Soul said...

those are some very poetic thoughts...thanks for giving them to us.

Ebony Stewart said...

dido...cute picture too!