E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-04-15

pinkie!!! peachey!!!!

Thanks....

  • friends who mind their own business and stay in their lane.
  • my sister and family
  • time
  • falling in love with poetry all over again
  • grace
  • writing
  • possibilities
  • my langston
  • she spending time with her family (doesn't mean i don't miss you!!)
  • my little balled up fist (miss you too!)
  • seeing sarah laugh and be comfortable in her choices!!! even a haiku!!
  • stacy s for bringing life to my poem...
  • a butterfly..
  • my life....
  • my ELM tree
  • Good Orderly Direction which continues to sustain me...

3 comments:

Shelle said...

yep yep...great list...stacie was GREAT!! but i knew she would under your wing

Lyrically speaking said...

I appreciate this post, you keep it real and to the point, great to show gratitude

Ebony Stewart said...

Miss you much!
Wanna see you soon, so make it happen! Lol.

Love you much