E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-04-07

Goofy... and Punchy...

This is the following night. Went to the races all day Friday. The heat prevented me from going out on Saturday as I wanted to enjoy the Urban Music festival. I'm trying out hats... ELM says I look goofy in them and of all the hats i could purchase, i got the QUEEREST ONE IN WALLY WORLD.. Yes, It's Punchy from Hawaiian Punch... LOL..... I thought it looked cute for a two day run! She hated her pic so I cut her off... LOL.

3 comments:

Shelle said...

its cute and goofy...like you sometimes lol

Tee Tee said...

i miss....

it was good seeing you and the Elm ma.. your braces are CUTE! da shaniko has them now too... my baby is growing up. : (

you know, i never forget friendship. u are still my sister... and always will be. love.

Ebony Stewart said...

I think you are crazy cute, braces and all!

What up on the WII?