E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-03-27

Friday Thanks... she said I was "hawt!"

01) hanging out with my DUDE, we will chill for the next week or so.
02) the Monkey gets to meet the butterfly. (LOL)
03) a really great night of poetry and music. It was great to be an AUDIENCE member.
04) love and baby steps.
05) finding myself.
06) a new frontier
07) good orderly direction
08) friends, messages and texts, thanks.. LOL!
09) chillaxing
10) knowing... just peace in knowing
11) laughing and smiles..
12) unexpected compliments from random folk. it's nice to be reminded that I am devilishly cute! (LOL)
13) a hot a** group piece with Stacy and B-Fran...

3 comments:

Shelle said...

LMAO...indeed

CousinSarah said...

Nice list...and two hot ass poets...in every sense of the word lololol

Ebony Stewart said...

Cute picture!
And yes Kimmie you are cute! I would say SEXY in your paannts but you know that! Lmoa.