E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-09-21

Weekend...

Okay.. so my weekend was pretty nice. Pretty damn busy, and sad to say...
I'M GETTING OLD
So it started as usual on Thursday. Wasn't a very late night at Neo, but it was a night..
From there, on Friday, I drove to home to San Antonio for the afternoon to visit the Bio Fam. All was good. My pa'ran. Grandfather looks DAMN GOOD. Upon returning, I went to a little get-together/b-day celebration/movie watching thingie. Got home at 3:30am crashed at 4:00am. Only to get up a few hours later (7:30am) to drive to San Marcos to be at my nephew's basketball game at 9:00. After hanging with them, made it back to Austin by 4:30 to attend a meeting and fellowship with a few HOSTS!!!!! (YES, more to come later. I am excited by the possibilities for the first time in a long time).
Here's where it gets sketchy. I WAS SUPPOSE to go by my girl Angel's and then to game night. I did neither.
I took a shower and sadly feel SOUNDLY ASLEEP on the sofa.
And I so wanted to meet and greet (with Angel's home crew) and play some cards with my partner..Desired Butterfly.
none of that happened.....
sleep happened.
SORRY.

2 comments:

Shelle said...

lol...did miss ya...sarah and i kicked herm's and josh's butt...had some random guy for a dominoe partner...soooo obvious wasn't my partner lol.
you needed the rest it seems

Shelle said...

lol...naw non of us move the way we use to lol