E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-02-27

Home with the flu, not in any order..

01) My nurse!!!!!
02) That you're dirty thirty and ain't taken _______ into your new year!!!!!
03) Moments of clarity.
04) Hosting the youth slam!!! I mean I love it. REALLY.
05) Him asking me to host. WOW! Like WOW. Sorry I was sick.
06) Moments that reminded me of how the poetry world used to be.
07) G.O.D. answering questions before they are asked.
08) Becoming a bit more humble.
09) Convos with him... Next lifetime and every lifetime. L n Z.
10) Hanging out at the door with ELM.
11) A new Badu that she hasn't opened yet.
12) That my women friends are moving patiently forward in careers, life and love (YOU ACED IT!)
13) KIM'S ROCK HARD!!!!! PERIOD!!!!

bonus) copa texts. voting early.

3 comments:

joey said...

you were great at the slam... appreciate the good lookin-out and the love.

Ebony Stewart said...

I'm glad you have a nurse (smile)
I'm glad we got to talk last week...miss you
And you really do a great job hosting!

Hearts curve

Shelle said...

yes u r a great host, with your charming butt...glad u r feeling better...and yes the Z & L bond...priceless :)