E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-02-13

grateful...

01) simple understanding.

02) complex understanding

03) friendship

04) forgiveness

05) knowing my lane and staying in it.

07) getting my buttt kicked in dominoes, yes, we all need a reminder that we are beautifully human.

08) the invitation from the two/raincheck? so glad we've grown together, see #1, #2 and # 3

09) the ability to talk to you about any damn thing, even though i didn't need a detailed report about which aisle you were on.

10) wanting what is generally best for those i love without any JUDGEMENT OR CONDITIONS. (damn I've grown!)

11) my new poems..

12) uncertainty

13) those beautiful brown eyes...

and as always the creator.......

4 comments:

Tee Tee said...

these are all great ones... i especially loved #1, #3, and #9 though.

nice ma!

Ebony Stewart said...

Good list lady!

Shelle said...

yes to #1,#2,#3,#4..shoot ok yes to alllll of them...and yes i see ya

Angel said...

hahahahhahah! my bad! you shouldn't kept asking me "where are you now? where are you now?" hahahahah