E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-09-19

Gratefully Yours...

01) ELM.... I guess we are truly meant to be. I mean, what else can we survive together? I love you.

02) You wanting to me to meet everyone important in your life. It makes me feel so important. I love you. Friends from this to the next.

03) Yes, I believe in you and always will. I tease you and call you the mini me, but YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT! You already know....

04) Veedubs, chucks, and basketball and your soon to be wife. Just happy we made it pass and through it all. Feels good to have you back in my life.

05) My card and domino partner, DAMN I wish we could get it right in every other aspect. 'Cuz, hell, you're just not suppose to do that type of damage without connecting on so many other levels. I pray we start over, and find out what that connection truly is.

06) COPA. WHAT! thanks for delivering the other woman in my life. hahahahahahaha And yes, you better get your butt back soon. (MUYAH)

07) Those who took off to New York, miss you and do it real big!

08) My best work buddy, I don't know how I get by in life or work without you. Seems we've known each other forever.

09) I GET TO SEE MY PAW-RAN TODAY!!! He was suppose to come to Austin, but my Aunt took him to Corpus for his birthday, so we're driving home today.

10) For spending a few hours on Saturday with my sister watching my nephew play basketball. I loved it. I miss my younger sister sooooo much, so these little weekend things are starting to give me so much more energy.

11) For Mary, my Mustang. She just WOULDN'T LET ME TRADE HER IN ON SATURDAY. (yes, Mom, I know, we can't part yet.)

12) For macaroni and cheese made from love.

13) For the birthday girl, for those who witnessed it, YOU BETTER NEVER SAY I'M QUIRKY!!!!

Bonus - Kevin Sandbloom and Poetry tomorrow tonight!!!! Looking forward to it.
PS BONUS - an e-mail exchange to an old friend.
BONUS BONUS - Jill Scott, I'm Still Here..

4 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

good list....filled with love, life, family and friendships.

thats a beautiful thing!

Shelle said...

i agree and we will...
very loving list i might add...i see you :)

Ebony Stewart said...

Being the mini you is half as great as you believing in me (smile).
Thank you again.
Mostly because when I wanted others too they haven't but it means more coming from you.

joey said...

definitely did the dang thang...love you too ma, see you tonight :)