E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-09-12

2nd thanks....

01) surviving another 11th.
02) my little green monster!
03) shorter days and longer nights!
04) the rain... my gosh it finally washed away the mold and my headache.
05) catching up with you, i miss you too, magnolia!
06) fellowship of the wings!
07) i.m's that make me laugh so hard I forget I'm at work.
08) getting to see my grandfather!
09) a friend who really doesn't need my input, but bounces ideas and thoughts off me anyway.
10) that the spirit fingers and red hair make her happy!
11) that you got it off your chest. and i loved the short shorts. but does he know you left the house like that?
12) that she is blossoming even though she thinks I don't care, and am angry. I may not comment, but I've been reading. Find your place in this world and be happy in it. And I couldn't be happier for you. REALLY!
13) everyone is writing and it's fiyah. been loving the poems and posts.

bonus: EVERYONE. thanks for being POSITIVE lessons that i learn from. my exterior cannot express what you've done for the internal.

extra bonus: i once spied forever in the brown of your eyes, and i never wanted to look away. i still don't. love you.

4 comments:

bRandy said...

nice list...oh, and thank you for those songs--i'm lovin' 'em. thanks for thinking of sending them that way as an option--otherwise i'd have had to wait...and a little instant graitification never hurt anybody :)
c&v-d

Ebony Stewart said...

There were no doubts you wouldn't make it.
And where the PLUCK is my damn pickle!? LOL
Yea he likes those shorts thank you(smile)

Angel said...

hahahahahhahah @ ms. nubia! kim ate your pickle boo! with the rest of them "next to the hottest" wings! ;-)

joey said...

lovely list as always...
thanks for not stealing my pen :)