E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-08-31

oh how i love the weeks after nats.... we will be back..

and with vengeance.
i am chained and shackled.
if i am to be a prisoner,
let it be no place outside
the drumming of
your heart.
i shall remain,
locked
just below your
rib cage.
as i know,
no other,
cell,
lonelier than
the isolation
of loving you.
i don't want to be
released.
nor do i wish
to live the life
of a martyr..
i've torn down that
cross,
sacrificed the wood,
swallowed those nails..
and my spent blood,
has nourished,
and feed
those starved
for my pain.
my wounds,
open, and infectious.....................

kdtaylor, 2007
section 8 coffee publications
all rights reserved

jillio 24 days and counting......................

3 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

fiyah....

glad to see you writing more..

bRandy said...

remember what the first G in g3 stood for? pure, unadulturated...g.

Ebony Stewart said...

Brandy I agree!