E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-08-15

Grateful nonetheless....


01) mo beezey and jive.. 'nuff said.
02) one fantastic hellafied week of poetry.
03) seeing old friends, making new ones.
04) my new nick name "Domino" hahahahahahaha
05) the Lou... Copa give 7 my number...
06) watching Eb and Lizz shine in a piece they claimed as their own. domestic abuse, faye and eb, ugh danm.
07) all the help i received from my friends.. it was thankless, but i am grateful...
08) reciting at the women's reading.
09) beginning to plan the show!!!!
10) returning home.. yes, it's always good.
11) putting things in perspective... this is the time i don't read anywhere, just write, i love this time of the year.
12) putting my eyes on the WOW slam...
13) g.o.d and all that i am able to see and feel when i just relax.

bonus... a phone call, just to hear your voice on the other line, so many memories, pain, joy.... damn.

2 comments:

bRandy said...

WOW huh? Sounds appropriate. So am I understanding correctly that you're focusing your efforts there so you'll only be writing, not reading up until it's time for that?

Mahogany L. Browne said...

the shirts are a hit in the NYC! hit me on the email with homegirl's info! u r wonderous... but u knew that already!