E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-07-18

week of completion and thanks






01) See above.... my girls... and I am absolutely blessed! Yes there are a few missing.. but these are the photos I have...
02) A celebration that is lasting a month; and that she is allowing me to be there every step of the way! If I put a pic up there she would KILL ME!
03) Not giving in to bullsh...... and believe me it can be thick.
04) Lunch with a Magnolia... it was wonderful.
05) Funky Mike.. nuff said.
06) Poetry is still alive in me.
07) OUR SHOW!!!!!
08) The creator, for all that you place in my life to sustain me.... I realize I am truly in your favor.

3 comments:

bRandy said...

if i said too much about how i feel about this, people would be too far in our bizness...so suffice it to say you know my thoughts and i love ya.
bRandy

Unknown said...

yes... it was wonderful huh! and ALLLLLL veggies tooooo!

BigSleep666 said...

RESPECT!!!