E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-07-11

thanks all the time

01) watching a beautiful young couple begin their lives together..
02) being asked to be a part of that beginning
03) despite my discomfort making decisions that are in my best interest.
04) late night im conversations... keep your head up
05) finding love in those beautiful brown eyes...
06) spending time with a sister friend who makes me truly feel alive...
07) poetry tag at a wedding reception.. Neo is still very much alive
08) beautiful gifts from another sister friend who I value deeply
09) two months of exercising...
10) cold turkey by anthony david....
11) i got a poem in me!
12) realizing the value in our differences and being okay... really
13) 30 dollars! ha..



thanks Nikki..

5 comments:

bRandy said...

grateful to see you grateful...and as it's always been and always shall be, happy to call you my friend.

CousinSarah said...

Man, there really are no words to describe how beautiful thier love is.

Yes to poetry tag, and the reminder of why neo has been a lifeline.

Ebony Stewart said...

I loved the fact that ya'll were there representing. I'm honored that you were apart of our day and that your words through poetry helped bless us!

Angel said...

I posted something new...

Copasetic Soul said...

i soooo hate missing the wedding. plus i missed poetry tag AT the wedding....wtf!!!

cold turkey by anthony david is the shyt!! look up Ledisi - Groove On.