E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-07-31

12:45 AM GRATITUDE

01) MO IS HERE!!!!!! 'Nuf said.
02) That YOU ARE PEAKING AT THE RIGHT TIME. Love ya!
03) My lime green Ipod shuffle.
04) She got the yard done so I wouldn't have to do it..... You've seen that back 40! And it's been raining, too.
05) The Red Party and my shade tree....
06) Did I say Mo was here?
07) One hot night of Poetry. For the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to it!
08) Renewing and rejuvenating.
09) ONE WEEK OF FCKING GOOD POETRY!
10) That I might actually get to meet Nikki Indigo. Girl I got a drink or two for you!
11) I'm almost through with my volunteer task. I called everyone my damn self.
12) G.O.D
13) and all that I receive from that direction.
p.s. my girls' determination and friendship. yes, we've been busy, but we get chicken today!

3 comments:

Angel said...

sounds like poetry is also having "the best week ever!!!!" hahahahah

bRandy said...

so glad everything is going well...looking forward to poetry week in the ATX...do wish G3 was hittin' the stage though...

CousinSarah said...

Yes, Im ready for more good poetry! Really helped refresh my love for words, thier creation and how they can be so amazingly spoken.