E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-05-16

thanks and full!

01) for the time we've shared.
02) for sore arms and legs and thighs and stuff
03) for a new business partner and one hell of a show
04) for my sister and her courage.
05) for my girls.. i miss u two! no chicken in three weeks!
06) for last week's neo.. i needed it.
07) for you allowing me to borrow "spring"
08) for talking to langston this morning!
09) for my mo and my anthology selection. I am being published!!!!!
10) for the color red.
11) for the color green.
12) for the chance to learn to love, all over again.
13) for G.O.D.

bonus: for the poets who will carry the torch into the new year. you may not realize it, but you're already more than half way there! good luck, leave your spit and sweat on the stage for all to hear and feel....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

#3 is where it's at!!!!!

CousinSarah said...

AND YELLOW!!!

Im thankful for yellow! lololol

Copasetic Soul said...

congrats on being published!

learning love again...YAY!