E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-05-23

good and grate full

01) assistant coaching one of the hottest teams in the land.
02) my girl 26 (that's doubling the talent of thir13teen) winning! slam champ 2007!!!!!!
03) that you made it back safe and your Boo's with you.. I WILL MEET HIM ONE DAY! Yay for New England!!!!
04) one hell of a show
05) moving forward even if it's baby steps.
06) having Mo Beezy edit me for the anthology...
07) one of my bestest friends moving back to Texas!!!!! we're gonna tear I35 up!
08) new beginnings....
09) recognizing beauty.. even when it's sometimes and not all the times..
10) copa's dad!!!!
11) learning to let go without fear.... (i'm still trying. but soon the ing will be umph)
12) friendships... i miss you two, but there is strength in just knowing we all have lives that are being fulfilled... pluckers next week to catch up!!!! right?
13) losing weight... to gain so much more.....

bonus: G.O.D. the divine's presence in knowing there is hope for babies and fools....

1 comment:

Copasetic Soul said...

thanks sis...