E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-03-23

BTMS - Don't believe the HYPE

Angel and I were talking on the phone and came up with something I laughed about all day today. I would post the meaning, but I may have to say it around some folk... so immakeepittomyself.

I saw Flava Flav in the airport on Wednesday. It was funny as hell.. I was a bit starstruck... I asked him about Delicious, he said she was in the truck. He was chirping someone.. Talk about incogFlavo.. he was wearing his trademark clock, black PE hat, PE Anniversary tour jacket, black jeans, black t-shirt, hell the only thing missing was his grill. I snuck a picture of him on my pic-phone.

2 comments:

Angel said...

"yeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh booooooooooyyyyeeeeeee!!!" imma put that pic you sent me of him on ebay. i think we can make about $12 dollars easy! LMAO!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

why he frontin'!? she left him for busta awhile ago! i miss you though chica... soon, come.