E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-02-15

Thursday

Valentine's day came and went. Prolly still not one of my favorite holidays.
I remember when I was single, it sucked. The only time of year when you knew you were TRULY ALONE (without a partner). And to add insult to injury, you needed to be very careful with whom you went out with on that day as not to send the wrong message.
Valentine's day in coupledom, well. Prolly still not one of my favorite holidays.
Just the pressure to get the person what they wanted, but not going overboard. Then praying that what you did was enough. Secretly you're hoping that the person would go all out for you. Praying that if they didn't, it wasn't a sign that they cared any less of you.
Put it this way. Do you fell any more or less loved today than yesterday?

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Nope!

Angel said...

HELL NAW!!! and i dont even have a damn partner!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH