E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-02-14

Heartfelt Thanks....

01) For the Fellowship of the Wings... Yes I like! and laughed my butt off (well a little of it off) when I read it.
02) For my god son saying "he wanted me to help him get a valentine's day card!" Going with him to find one, and buying his friend who happens to be a girl, some candy and a teddy bear. (He said constantly while we were shopping, "No, Kim she's not my girlfriend.)
03) For a lunch date and car ride with my best guy friend. Damn it felt like old times.
04) For talking to my life long friend Adrienne, wishing her a Happy Birthday. We've known each other since I was in the 7th grade.
05) For a pretty damn good home-made valentine's day card/present.
06) For the creator, for assisting me and guiding me to become the woman I am suppose to be.

The last 7 thanks are more a desire or hope for others...

07) That you win the slam this weekend. I will be there in spirit.
08) That all my single girl and guy friends embrace the lover within... He or she can teach others to love you as you truly need to be loved, because they are truly amazing. (No, I want that for all my friends.)
09) That you get what you truly deserve.
10) That even though she hurts, believe me she will hurt more without. Converse.. keep your head up!
11) That you look in the mirror and see that you are not just an image, but a reflection of GOD. (Good Orderly Direction).
12) That my work friend emerges from surgery stronger than she was before.
13) Love, in any form, for all to witness on this day.

Salama

4 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Wings-Yes ma'am!LMAO
And I've been trained well-now all I have to do is shine as a feature (like you would-smile)

Hearts curve

Copasetic Soul said...

i want wings...

CousinSarah said...

Beautiful list ma.

Angel said...

uh, im trying to get more of the fellowship of the wings before i leave this weekend. what's up with that?