E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-02-28

Thanks...

01) the lord of the wings dinner with my girls...
02) growing closer to who i truly want to be.
03) recognizing my self worth and DOING something about it.
04) renewing our bond and ties.... what a great weekend. damn i love you.
05) my work trip to el paso, i love the mountain range....
06) shrimp and fish dinner. i cooked!
07) memorizing new poetry
08) seeing the difference in my body... i'm bringing sexy back. YUP
09) the boy child. reminds me of my youth...
10) G.O.D. good orderly direction and the difference it makes.
11) being never too old to learn. thanks for the lessons people.
12) my text book.. thanks angel.
13) talking to my boy yesterday.

extra bonus.... deepening and strengthening my my faith and resolve. the difference it has made in my life and friendships. for the first time in my life, in a very long time, i believe i am truly surrounded by wisdom, love, and people whom i truly respect and receive the same in turn... I truly love you.

AND YES COPA I MC SERCH! THOUGHT HE WAS Hellacute. LOVED HIS CURLY HAIR, GLASSES AND CROOKED GIN.... I was young

4 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

i REALLY like your list...

2. yes yes
3. hell yea
4. beautiful
6. can i get that feast when i get there?
7. i need to do that too
10. yep
11. preach on preacha

still lol @ Serch! one day i will tell people about my crazy youth crush.

love ya sis

joey said...

i love this list kim.... and yes, you are bringing it back :-)

Angel said...

i didnt know sexy had ever left! and hell yeah for surrounding yourself with people whom you can teach AND also learn from. i have another book for you too! :-)

Ebony Stewart said...

Good list! And yes girl you are shaping up in more ways than one. Loved the wings...love you guys even more. I'm ready for a movie night!