E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-02-21

Hard week...

It's been a rough week.
I am just grateful to be alive....
grateful to my friends.
grateful to my family.
grateful for the strength to take a breath.
grateful because i now with G.O.D. (good orderly direction) i would be someplace else.
grateful for the strength to not feel too sorry for myself.
grateful for weeks like this in which to learn about me....
grateful for a healthy outlet.
just grateful despite how i feel inside.

6 comments:

Angel said...

glad that you're always grateful. and yeah, healthy outlets are what keep many of us alive...

Ebony Stewart said...

It's good that your grateful despite a lot of things...Hearts Curve

Mahogany L. Browne said...

im grateful that you got me hooked on finding photos that fit my poems :) looks whose teaching whom!?

Copasetic Soul said...

continue to be grateful...and allow
those healthy outlets to keep you focused!

love ya sis!

Unknown said...

it was good seeing you smile last night... thanks for everything ma. it means more than you know.

CousinSarah said...

Sorry about the rough patch...still very good that you see the growth in it anyway..even if it seems stinky sometimes.