E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-12-08

Ughm... I'm Really Trying To Stay In My Lane...

Okay....
I have been been spying on a couple of blogs, particularity Nikki at http://iniquitous1.blogspot.com// . All I can say is that the story line is funny as heck and I want that sister and her "blogger crew' to open a private investigation service. They could put the Attorney General and the CIA out of friggin business.
Work things have gotten particularity crazy.... and that's all I have on that.
Home.. chillin' like a villain.. and I mean it..
I am so proud of Cousin Sarah she moved me to tears on Wednesday, damn I was so proud of her... She finally found it within herself... Damn it was beautiful!
Angel... Yup.... that's all.
Joey... My man's coming home and he's Legal!!!!! Love me in a special way!
'Shelle.. the next time someone wants to blow you up, and claim a blessing gurl let 'em.... Now what's gonna happen when they do call you for the speaking part? Huh?
Eb and Flow- batty batty.. batty batty.. and ugh.. we don't want no children before July (if you know what I mean).
Pretty Tree... The World on Monday? hit me up..
Brooklyn... Where ya at?
Q.. new blog site, huh? Gotta change your link soon.
Copa.... Peng-an mi! Seng-tan mi!Chin an-cheng! Chin kng-beng!Kng chio lau-bu chio Eng-hai,Chin un-sun koh chin kho-ai,Siong-te su an-bin,Siong-te su an-bin. (Silent Night in Taiwanese Ho-lo-oe)

have a good weekend e'rybod e' .. holla

7 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

LMAO that's my crazy auntie
Hell to tha no for babies for a minute!

AND HELL TO THA YEA FOR SARAH PUTTIN IT DOWN!

Hearts curve.

Anonymous said...

right here. in the cold as hell city. wishin i was in tx, one mo gin... oh yea, i hollered at Deb! so we'll see what happens this year, yea? if so - you know you rocking the newness!

Anonymous said...

right here. in the cold as hell city. wishin i was in tx, one mo gin... oh yea, i hollered at Deb! so we'll see what happens this year, yea? if so - you know you rocking the newness!

CousinSarah said...

Thank you mentor...learned from some of the best. :) Thank you for your support.

Yes, I have a question. While stayin in our own lanes, can I just build my ass a new freakin street? Like a private entrance?

Copasetic Soul said...

lol...you are a lil touched but i loves you anyway.

damn holiday songs...they are becoming the soundtrack to my dreams!

joey said...

ah-hem (she clears her throat)
now kim, you know i have love for you and we BOTH know why you REALLY call me poet-in-law and it ain't got NUTTIN' to do with no Francis man! But he's ONLY 17 ma'am, I believe legal is 18! Now, you know we lovers not fighters so just stay in OUR lane (35 MPH +/-7 mi) and there'll be no fines. :-)

Angel said...

yeah nikki is a FOOL!!! this has truly been a highlight in my blogging experience!