E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-12-06

QUICKIE # 1 (HA, ANGEL!)

Quickie Gratitude

01) for the creator of all things... no, i'm not religious, just spiritual...
02) our weekend.... loved it..
03) for my friends, understanding that we may not talk everyday, but know that nothing's changed. the love is still here..
04) for laughing my ass off at an adult "dance" recital this weekend.
05) for memorizing one new poem.
06) prayers, yes, they are answered! over and over.
07) for almost being done with xmas shopping!
08) for four phone calls, one text and two very good conversations...
09) me, you, and dupree.... i have to have that one..
10) having people to miss! angel, sarah, and ebony!!!!! dang.
11) it's wednesday, neo!
12) for my 2nd best man friend KA.. I'll have to propose to a woman for him this weekend! Hope you are enjoying CHI-TOWN!
13) for all that sustains me and is fostering my spirit. you are loved. REALLY.. even if you don't respond BROOKLYN AND ST. LOU!

and an extra special one: for you... we have come a long long way.. thanks for calling me, reminding me that we are indeed family. reminding me of my responsibility to you and him. while i didn't have the time to talk to you, nor did i call you back... know that you are loved and respected something fiercely by me... on the real... i pray we develop and grow to love one other as we unconditionally conditionally love him.

7 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Good job on memorizing poems!
Hearts curve to you...missed you know its nothing but love, no blamed placed for missed days, phone calls, or responsiblities.

Even if you wasn't talkin bout me ; 0
LOL

joey said...

man...got me all misty at work, thank you so much

Unknown said...

dang girl! you're on it with the christmas shopping! we haven't even started yet.

Angel said...

don't be tryna to take my shine!!!! you're already the damn QUEEN of WORDS, back up offa my quickies sucka!!!! LMAO! LMAO!

Copasetic Soul said...

you already know how i feel about you.

YAY @ memorizing a new poem!

joey said...

angel...you are a damn fool!
i love you...but you a fool!

sorry to use your comments as IM kim but you know she's a fool!

LOL

CousinSarah said...

MISSED YOU TOO MA!!

I feel ya on memorizin a new piece. lol