E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-12-04

C?

Conversation (style borrowed from M.P. Whalen)

A: You want some paradise trail mix?
B: What's in it?
A: Dried fruit. You know, strawberries, cranberries, pineapples, apricots, mango...
B: Ugh no, too healthy. What, no apples?
A: No. You know some people believe the forbidden fruit wasn't an apple, but a mango.
B: Really? Well, whatever the hell it is, I know we should stop eating it.
A: Really? Why?
B: I just want someone to tell me what the hell she ate. Really, if I could walk around with rose tinted glasses, and not see what's going on around me. I mean, I don't have too see any of this shit anymore. Look around, homelessness, crime, drug addiction, war, famine, you name it.
C: I think maybe you liberals should stop eating it, 'cuz it seems as if you're the only ones seeing it.

3 comments:

Angel said...

hahahahahahahah

how you gonna say "too healthy" and then ask where the apples are? i swear. people! step outside of apples and oranges! i tell you, it's a WHOLE new world of excitement!!!!!

Unknown said...

lol...girl your funny!!!

BigSleep666 said...

You ever eat a pomegranite?
Goodness, that is a sexy fruit.