E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-11-30

well...

today it's dipped into the low thirties, and it rained, well, a slight mist with a beautiful lightening storm filled the sky thoughout the night... i was hoping to stay home, due to the inclimate weather, but... no such luck...
missing brooklyn... where ya at? pray all is well....
got a poem in me, just have to walk it thru my head...
and lastly, well, i started exercising again.. we'll see what happens.
good to see faces, and listen to peotry last night.. was refreshing....

still wishing i was on vacation though.......

5 comments:

Angel said...

i thought we were the only ones wishing/hoping/praying for "inclimate weather?" :-/ LMAO!

CousinSarah said...

I wanna go on vacation too. And I missed ya'll!!

Ebony Stewart said...

I feel you on the vacation. And you know we all about working out so I encourage it (smile).

Copasetic Soul said...

ummm, damn inclimate weather did a job on St. Louis.

Unknown said...

i just started hitting the gym again yesterday....you die'n yet...i am!