E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-12-20

Believe.... And You Shall Be Ever Grateful

01) The creator for my perfect imperfections and the path you to lead me toward (most days.. hahahaha)
02) The power of resolve.
03) A road trip. What a show, man Mojoe has grown as performers.
04) 9/10 complete with Xmas shopping.
05) New World Lunch.
06) Fried chicken Wednesdays.. (hey!)
07) Spying on a cool ass writer. Let's see, how can I put this... I am not one to follow my friends to their friend's blogger pages and throw myself into their world, but.. I love her work.. In addition, Sis, please don't pull my isplmnop or whatever it's called.... I'm admitting I'm spying.
08) YUL!!! Yes, the minorities held it down all the way to the final four on Survivor.
09) Nas.... HIP HOP IS DEAD.
10) A family pet. A turtle.... perhaps we can get a dog in a couple of years...
11) Knowing each other well enough.....
12) Last week's win for Ebony! I so love coaching...
13) I'm off four the next week..... YUP!!!!

7 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

New pet! Wow!
And I love to be coached by you...thank you for your push and for helping me to become the BEAST I am (smile)...Hearts curve on that one!

Angel said...

HELL TO DA YEAH for the new blog skin!!!! and double accolades for the road trip! hw on earth could i NOT mention mojoe???? damn that tre could sing to me ALL. DAMN. DAY!!!

Angel said...

and by the way, DAMMIt if that pic doesn't look like the back of your bean head!!!!!

Ebony Stewart said...

LMAO @ Angel!

Unknown said...

yea!! for #5 and for the turtle!!! and i'm so jealous of you being done with your christmas shopping...i suck.

Raging Bull said...

I like it. Could not find a link to send you a private email so I am sending my blog link through here.

http://the-bull-pen.blogspot.com/


Peace


David

CousinSarah said...

WOW. Im really sad that i missed MOJOE. I love them tons.

Eb ripped that shyt. She did amazing, not that she ever does anything less.

I love ya coachin too. :)

Im with you Angel I thought that was a pic of you.

I love turtles...you know they represent life, earth and wisdom.