E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-11-01

Justin Don't know.. I'm bring it back

Bring Grateful Back
01) Getting a Stoney Point Women's Varsity (Round Rock) and a Warren Mens' Jr. Varsity (San Antonio) basketball schedule in the e-mail! Go Kimmie! Go Elton!
02) You proof reading for me!
03) Prayer.. It can be healing.
04) Toll Ways... I drove the new one in to work this morning...
05) Anthony David Mix Cd... You don't know!
06) The ability to love, even when you're not sure if it's wanted or will be ever be returned.
07) Recognizing your frailties, and finding the tools to strengthen yourself.
08) My decade friends.. Man.. I love 'em even if they refuse to blog! Thanks for the talks....
09) Langston will be home soon.... I never thought I'd miss him... Damn Jo... He left us..
10) My Baby Husband will return as a Man. November 9th... I can't wait.
11) Every breath, and sigh of relief.
12) Fulfilling work...
13) footprints.. thanks for carrying me... i know i haven't done this alone.

5 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Sweet list...its good to miss people sometimes.
AND YO MAN! hahaha...you crazy. You know he blinked just for you Lol.

Angel said...

you drove the toll road today???? i wanna hear ALL about it tonight--since that's all their asses been talking about on the damn news!!!! you'd think the damn road was made with diamond dust or some shyt! :-/

CousinSarah said...

Why is it I can totally see you dancing talkin about "GO KIMMIE, GO ALTON" LOL

See you tonight.

joey said...

thanks for the love extended to my family....so awesome!
gotta talk BC soon too...

Unknown said...

great list mama!!