E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-11-02

C. Daniella. Si'.

So we did it again. Knowing we should quit it, but we simply won't admit it again. Oh it feels good, it's so good, but I won't do it again. It's so dramatic again. After we go at it, we get mad then we go at it again. Oh I love it, then I hate it, she's my favorite again. I'm wasting time. I can't help it she's so fine. Oh I like her style. And I love the way she talks and I smile. As much as we may try Can't quite see eye to eye. So in the meantime, I guess we say bye-bye (And again and again and again) Oh, and then, we do it again. We do it again and we do it again. Oh, and then, we do it again. We want it again, and we want it again. So we fake it again. I think we're gonna blow it, and we know it. But she's naked again. We get wasted, then I taste it, then I waste it again. I can't invite her again'. Cause she'll go from a lover to a fighter. And I'll fight her again. So it's over, but I told her to come over again. I'm wasting time. But she's always on my mind. I can't let her go. Oh, she's not the best, but she's all that I know. As much as we may try. Can't quite see eye to eye. So in the meantime I guess we say bye-bye(And again and again and again). Oh, and then, we do it again. We do it again and we do it again. Oh, and then, we do it again. We want it again, and we want it again. So I've got a new friend. I wish I could forget you. But I miss you, wanna kiss you again. She's like you, but she's not you, gotta find you again. So we remember again. The middle of December and I took you out to dinner again. Oh I love her, it's not over, just another again. (And again and again and again) Oh, it's another again.
Mr. John "Legend" Stephens

4 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

YES MA'AM THAT'S WHATS UP!

CousinSarah said...

I have heard nothing but rave reviews about his CD. The first thing I had heard was it was nothing like the first one. But everyone I have talked to loves it...gonna have to check it out.

Angel said...

"So I've got a new friend. I wish I could forget you. But I miss you, wanna kiss you again."

*sigh* definitely dangerous territory right here--territory that i am all too familiar with... but the good part is, i am stronger than i ever would have thought i was or could be! :-)

Mahogany L. Browne said...

you have got to stop with my legend, dammit! and its ok that he's so short. and im so unavailable. oh yea, unavailable. nevermind. as you were :)