E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-10-18

Justin'

I'm Bringing Grateful Back....
01) for his eternal love and presence in my life.... i am.. speechless.
02) for the gift of love.. sacra-religious i know, but i know he is ever present in my life when i look into those brown eyes...
03) friendships... we don't have to talk everyday to know that the bond continues to grow daily.
04) conversation, the wire, snuffaluffagus, kat williams, crooked fingers and pizza...
05) cell phone poetry to my circle of sister writers
06) trust
07) perserverance
08) attitude for gratitude
09) my family
10) lazy sunday - snuggles and tv watching - with cell phones off
11) fried chicken, fried corn, sweet potatoes, and creamed spinach (thanks)
12) service.. mentoring the kids at johnston has been good to and for my soul!
13) talaam acey's coming tonight... yup!!!
EXTRA ADDED BONUS: BET for allowing me to listen to Robin Thicke which I am going to buy..
and VH1 for allowing me to listen to John Legend a week early.... I'm feeling the '60's vibe.. YUP!

6 comments:

Angel said...

hey! i like fried corn and sweet potatoes too! where's mine?

"1032! 1032! pimp down!" LOL! i still dont think he knows how to tranistion well, but yes, he is funny as hell! oh look! i rhymed it and didnt even time it! ha ha. i did it again. don't let it end! LOL!

Ebony Stewart said...

Pizza- YES! Kat Williams- HATE ON B*thches!
Thanks for phone poetry LOL
And you are on my number one special list for the crackup about my fingers LMAO!!!

Unknown said...

SNUFFALUFFAGUS!!!!! My favorite!!!!!!!!!!

Copasetic Soul said...

yo, big ups to friendships...and i will be returning that call!

perserverance....yup!

Lazy sundays filled with food...yes!

mentoring...good for you!

Got the Robin..cant wait for the John!

Shelle said...

man, i heard Robin for the first time late last night...where has he been.
sweet list

CousinSarah said...

Loved the phone poetry. Listened to it again today and had a much needed laugh. Even in jest, you are a fabulous writer. lol

Ijust read bout the Robin Thicke dude. I guess I am gonna have to check him out...I just have to get past the notion of his dad and I should be ok.

I dont know about fried corn...but I have always wanted to try roasted and never have...just fyi. LMAO