E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-10-04

Justin don't know...

Bringing Grateful Back. Yea.. I don't know how to act...
01) the power of prayer and the infinite wisdom of RE-
02) her. wow. just her.
03) recognizing my own lane, and loving the view from it... k.i.m.'s gotta fast car...
04) gifting thru friendship and words.
05) rebuilding self and bonding with an old soul. thanks. heart ya.
06) circle sister circle. let's become infinite wisdom and love.
07) orange shirts! and being called jack.
08) in 24 hours i managed to talk to all of my sisters and that was a feat...
09) mentorship, a little advice with a laugh...
10) knowing that everyone and everything has a place.. even if it's not with me.
11) routine... god it feels good.
12) akeelah and the bee and cuddling... way cool!
13) my family and friends (true) it feels good re-defining what it really and truly means.

5 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Glad you got a chance to talk even though you've been busy with work. Your a good friend, I thank you for the advice- and the laugh of pictures of dawgs on my desk. LOL

Angel said...

ok, was it crazy that i sang the rest of the line after reading "k.i.m.'s got a fast car?" LOL! am SO looking forward to seeing all of yall tonight--i really NEED it! :-)

Unknown said...

akeela and the bee!!!!! i loved it!

Unknown said...

akeela and the bee!!!!! i loved it!

Unknown said...

akeela and the bee!!!!! i loved it!