E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-10-11

better late then never

I'm Bringing Grateful Back, YUP!
01) The power of Re continues to baffle me, and re-learning a lot about myself and my resolve.
02) The cleansing strength in tears... sometimes you just have to cry (what I did all Friday afternoon, after the Texas data base fiasco.)
03) September.. man, I made it thru it. Am on the other side. Feels good.
04) Hosting. I would have never known it would be the catalyst for personal growth.
05) Prayer. anytime, anywhere...
06) Meeting new people. Funny what happens when you change.. People and situations become aheckamore positive. And it has...
07) 13 Elm Ct. my home, my little family..
08) My friends. And yes. You really have become that.
09) poetry. the power of words, just brings people together.
10) staying in my lane. again. i am loving the view.
11) lessons.. learning them everyday. particulairly humilty and pride... i don't always have to be competetive! sometimes losing is winning. and i loved the smile my transgresions put upon her face tonight.. came in 5th, but 1st on her scorecard.
12) country drives into work, they are so relaxing.
13) carlos, the man who helped me when i got off the air shuttle to find my back tire on flat. (a friggin nail!)

4 comments:

Angel said...

never ceases to amaze me how lovely the view is when you're observing from your own space... embrace the growth ma'am.

Ebony Stewart said...

I have to learn not to be so competitive also! The tire thing-DANG! Glad Carlos was there to help.
I call you my friend.

joey said...

embarassed to admit how many times i did an audible "aww" reading this. love 'aheckamore'! and 13 Elm Court...niiice

damn nail.

Unknown said...

the cleansing strength in tears......girl i'm feel'n this one and the lessons as well. i'm glad to have made it through september too. it was a doozy!! glad to see your doing well.