E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-09-06

Attitude for Gratitude

Attitude for Gratitude Wednesdays
1. Life. I'm learning to treat you like a gift I get to open every day. Grateful and surprised at how much I enjoy it.

2. His friendship. His memory. His love. His bragging. And man was he a BRAGGART!

3. My BROTHERS' trust, granting me the honor. I will not take it lightly. I will do us proud.

4. Forgiveness. The ability to give and to be granted.

5. Circle. Sisters. Circle. Let's connect and become infinite wisdom and love. Thanks I heart u guys, too.

6. Fried chicken Wednesdays even though I didn't get a call.

7. Her and Him. Him. Her, Her and Him. Him and Her. Her.

8. A conversation with him. I miss you, you are needed. Yet, I understand.

9. A poem. Thanks. God. You did it, I just moved the pen. Or did I?

10. September's lessons.... They're difficult already.

11. Every breath. Every step. I'm growing and learning.

12. The sharing of a letter. It was an honor.

13. Faith. Like my muscles, we're getting stronger every day.

Extra added bonus - Cleaning day. Brought back some good memories. Flava of Love, 'cuz damn... just damn.

3 comments:

Angel said...

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT FRIED CHICKEN WEDNESDAY!!! i had a black faculty & staff meeting today at lunchtime instead. you want me to bring you a piece tonight to neo-soul?

i confess, "flava of love" is one of my guilty pleasures as well--just like that damn "being bobby brown!" HEE-LARRY-TEE!!!!

nikki said...

beautiful list. i see you have that bond i have with my brother. it's really one of god's greatest blessings as far as i'm concerned.

and flava of love...damn and damn again.

Copasetic Soul said...

4. Forgiveness. The ability to give and to be granted.

you betta say that....

that goes for #11 as well!