E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-09-20

Attitude for Gratitude Wednesday

Attitude for Gratitude Wednesday aka I'm Bringing Grateful Back!

01. My Best Guy Friend Langston's smile (it's been scarce, but handsome nonetheless)
02. Her. She continues to be a gift I open daily.
03. His grace... abundant blessings and knowledge.
04. Big Chill. We cannot chose the family we are born into, but thank God we can chose the family we call friends.
05. John Legend and Technology. And I didn't ask Poet in Law for help.
06. Girls Night In and Out and In again....
07. Staying in my lane, even when I'm about to swerve! Thanks for the "Hello, my name is K... and I can't stay in my lane" sponsorship 'Chelle.
08. Reality TV shows. Can't wait for Thursday!
09. My Circle. Sister. Circle. writing crew!!!!!! Cousin. Eb n Flo. Angel. You guys have put a fire under my ass!!!! And it's bigger and prettier than your fire!!!
10. Taking healthy risks and letting go of the results.
11. A son I can almost call my own.
12. My Village and it's Warrior Protector. (MMMCS and T!)
13. The ability to send prayers. Copa... I love you...
extra added bonus: CAN YOU SAY - WWW.BLASTRO.COM The Wire Spoken Word Battle and Neo-Soul? "cuz they WILL be filming at Neo tonight!!!!!

5 comments:

Angel said...

this is a great list! why did i crack up at you "bringing grateful back?" were you on the treadmill saying that too? hahahahhahah! i was telling shelle that the next southflavas venture needs to be the "neosoul choral singers..."

i aint k-ci but i can still say "oooooooo yay"
LMBAO!
LMBAO!
LMBAO!

Ebony Stewart said...

Diggin the video...I see you!
And thank you for all the love and encouragement...waiting to be great like you.
Angel crazy (lol).

Shelle said...

lol...i will sponsor u anytime. i can hear you singing it to...bringing grateful baaaack!!

Deborah said...

first of all I was really floored by that video clip you have neatly tucked in your sidebar. I don't get to watch too much tv and sho don't watch much video but girlfriend, you have showed me what i been a missin.

Shelle said...

i can hear ya singing now, bringing grateful baaaack!
lol at the sponsorship, anytime girl, anytime...we will sponsor each other.