E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-08-19

The Way We Were

Katie Morosky Gardner: I don't have the right style for you do I?
Hubbell Gardner: No you don't have the right style.
Katie Morosky Gardner: I'll Change.
Hubbell Gardner: No don't change you're your own girl, you have your own style.
Katie Morosky Gardner: But then I won't have you. Why can't I have you?
Hubbell Gardner: Because you push too hard, every damn Minute. There's no time to ever relax and enjoy living. Everything's to serious to be so serious.
Katie Morosky Gardner: If I push too hard it's because I want things to be better, I want us to be better, I want you to be better. Sure I make waves you have I mean you have to. And I'll keep making them till your everything you should be and will be. You'll never find anyone as good for you as I am, to believe in you as much as I do or to love you as much.
Hubbell Gardner: I know that.
Katie Morosky Gardner: Well then why?
Hubbell Gardner: Do You think if I come back its going to be ok by magic? What's going to changed? What's going to be different? We'll both be wrong, we'll both loose.
Katie Morosky Gardner: Couldn't we both win?


gosh i love this movie.....

3 comments:

Angel said...

uh...what movie is it?

CousinSarah said...

what movie is it? cause uh....

my coffee is always said...

The Way We Were. 1973.