E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-08-07

MO, TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GONNA ROCK THIS CITY!!!!
came in to work. been trying to forget the hype surrounding nationals. there was an article about us. don't know the url... didn't tell anyone at work. well, this morning, i was embarrassed, well let's say, UNCOMFORTABLE, as my co-workers made mention of the article. oh well. listen to dj nick-nack's cd.... off the fcking chain... www.crowdcontrolrecords.com Angel that's been in rotation for my monday moods..

wkend was good while there were a few dampers. i've been staving off a cold for the last 36 hours. i feel like shit! so i'm probably going to go home for the day. hours i really can't afford to take. i could be sick and well, that's another fcking story...

i want to take the time to give a quick shout out to my teammies and the adorable, lovable, funky crunk mike whalen....

mike: you have been more than expected, and believe me, you've exceeded each and every one of them... good, bad or indifferent we've improved individually and collectively.

'shelle: you already know. we worked hard for the chemistry, let me put it on the www to be read by all... no one can fck with that. see ya at the women's showcase... before we ever hit nats! an invite to the women's showcase.... ohh my gosh.

trey: thanks for being you... (ALWAYS) thanks for reminding me that we all have to love the skin we're in... also thanks for helping me find another pulse in my piece... we killed 'em in s.a.

element: you have been the go to!

b: well...... hell...

ps.... love/k.a: i carry you with me.....

pps.. to my brothers and sister across town.. let's represent the atx.... thanks for embracing us, encouraging us, and being not only being our extended team-mates, but family!!!

special thanks to all the people who have support team neo-soul, with an extra special helping to the masons...

holla....

1 comment:

Angel said...

as my best friend constantly reminds me (and now, i am reminding you): "soon, very soon, the whole world will know..." ;-)

wish you could see the smile on my face! can't wait to take that final sigh of relief with you at the end...