E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-07-27

Name your 10 most recently listened to artists to answer these questions.Enjoy!
1. Rashaan Patterson
2. Anthony Hamilton
3. Maxwell
4. Donnell Jones
5. Floetry
6. Erykah Badu
7. Jill Scott
8. Goapelle
9. Raheem Devaughn
10. Christa Bell (cuz it's nationals time, yo!)

Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6? On and On.... that shyt was tight.. I was brought up under water by 3 dollars and 6 dimes...
2. What is your favorite album of 2? Comin From Where I'm From-BUT I have a bootleg from the beauty shop called Popularity that is the BEST!
3. What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung? Laundered linen sheets Touch me their coldness And thoughts I can’t repeat Shock me with their boldness Why did my mind and body believe, That you would never leave them? Now there’s parts of me that blame, Or well they force me to deceive them So come back and relieve them.
4. How many times have you seen 4 live? none.
5. What is your favorite song by 7? Untitled/Hidden track from Beautifully Human.
6. What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10? The first time I heard her poetry I was like, in awe... it's in constant rotation in the car..
7. Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad? Yes, Submerge: Til We Become the Sun "Submerge within the light. Illuminate my night. And let your atmosphere surround me. Submerge within the light all night Till we become the sun ... and Lonely's the Only Company. "Lonely's the only other company. Less you're the love no other love can be.... " Someone used to sing those lyrics to me almost everyday...
8. What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung? Since I seen't you, we've been peoples, your're my equal This love is see through I want to Keep you I want to be with you
9. How did you get into 3? an old friend from DC recommended it. had the original one with the shoes, when the record label was afraid his look would hurt his record sales. (HAHAHAHA)
10. What was the first song you heard by 1? "Guess Who Loves You More"
11. What is your favorite song by 4? "Say What" remix with Left Eye and mannnn Where I Want to Be.. But it's hard, depending on the day.
12. How many times have you seen 9 live? Never
13. What is a good memory you have involving 2? the concert a few weeks... uh, the rest is PROTECTED INFORMATION...
14. Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad? No
15. What is your favorite album of 5? "Floetic"
16. What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?" Til the Cops Come Knocking.. Extended Version
17. What is your favorite song of 1? Do You feel the Way I Do
18. What is your favorite song of 10? For Bashir I,II,III
19. How many times have you seen 8 live? Once.
20. What is your favorite album of 1? Love in Stereo
21. What is a great memory you have considering 9? Still living it... I got the love of my life... It took us thru the entire summer.
22. What was the first song you heard by 8? " Closer ot my dream"
23. What is your favorite cover by 2? "Where I'm From"

2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Thought it would hurt Record Sales? Girl please, that man is FINE as hell. Wouldnt kick him outta bed for eatin crackers ya know what I mean? :)

How could I forget Badu? I must go flog myself for that one. :)

Angel said...

so many wonderful people on your list...no wonder we get along so swell!!!!! :-)