E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-07-20

I am not going to apologize for anything I CREATE AND WRITE ON MY BLOG. This is my Blog. I am not going to change the address, fade my words to black, or anything ELSE REGARDING MY WORDS...
Yes, this is on the World Wide Web. I am at the minimum a college graduate so I know what that means... People have access to it. I know this, that's why my narcissistic ass writes on the blog. But I also do it, because I like to. AND IN SOME CASES I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU WERE... SO IF YOUR ARE OFFENDED, don't continue to read MY MOTHERFCKING BLOG! especially as if you are watching a car wreck.. there are no bodies and no one really gets hurt or maimed. It nor I am not that interesting... Well, I guess we (me, the voices, thir13teen, live miK and kim) are.. HAHAHAHAHA......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad to still be allowed to see your words...thankyou for changing your mind.

my coffee is always said...

thanks... i actually started another one the same week i faded this one, but i wasn't feeling it. i have a lot on this blog i really like...

Angel said...

dag blam! just when i stopped checking it.... yo ass do a sneak attack! LOL
like tee tee, i'm glad you changed your mind too boo... :-)