E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-05-10

my eyes have grown accustomed to what is often misunderstood.
my ears have learned to decipher pain which will forever remain inaudible.
i pray that my eyes and ears catch up to my true purpose.
allow me to live free of other's blinders and restrictions.
allow others to exist free of my judgments and opinions.
allow me to see life as it truly is...
a small part of some unworldly plan
that never needs my assistance or voice
to be achieved.
amen....

k.i.m.
thir13teennomore

3 comments:

Angel said...

that's a powerful prayer. makes me wonder if the Creator really does answer prayers, and if so, are they answered in any particular order...?

CousinSarah said...

i pray that my eyes and ears catch up to my true purpose.


wow. a single indication of my true purpose would be VERY helpful in my life right now.

Copasetic Soul said...

deep and wonderful prayer.

i agree with Sarah...an indication of my true purpose would be nice.