E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-04-28

Weekend...

Doesn't she look clownishly happy.. Fck, 13, clowinshly, is that a word, even? I want some red lip stick and some purple sunglasses. I wonder if that would make me look as happy as she does... I think she has lipstick on her teeth. Imagine that's someone's mother, sister or wife.. And I'm kind of dogging her... All on the cool of course. HAHAHA. My week has also been on the cool of sorts... .
I will a list of the top 100 movie quotes to describe my week..
Monday: "...The Terminator knew; he tried to tell us. But I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what the Terminator taught me - never stop fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun." Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
Tuesday - "Do you think that we could find a place where we can meet, not in silence and not in sound?" Children of a Lesser God (1986)
Wednesday - "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?" Stand By Me (1986)
Thursday - "I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook." Good Fellas (1990)
Friday - "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye." The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Funniest thing I heard all week, "You know you're ghetto when you have to come to work and sew down your hair."
Saddest thing I read, a haiku from a poet on Funky Mike's Blog... a poet may die tonight and this maybe his last poem.....
thir13teen

3 comments:

Angel said...

picture makes me think of sunny days with kite-flying and poetry reading on a blanket spread on the grass at my favorite park...

Mahogany L. Browne said...

u r too silly!

CousinSarah said...

Yeah I wanna some purple sunglasses too....but uh, no no to the red lipstick