E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-04-03

Okay... DAMN COUSIN...


1. I become nauseated when eating chicken on a stick in Chinese resteraunts. Secretly, I believe it's rat, cat, or dog... Sorry... But I eat it everytime........

2. I absolutely cannot stand people crushing on me... It makes me totally uncomfortable....

3. Finding hair anywhere, (especially hotels). Oh my gosh, it freaks me out.. makes me itch....

4. I love doing the lawn, planting shrubs and plants.. Especially in the summer... I like to wear wife beaters and boxer shorts, mow and trim my lawn. When I finish I like to drink cold beers, standing in the sprinkler, while sweats beads down my face, back and arms... Admiring my yard.. Very butch, but very relaxing....


5. I love driving.... It's one of my favorite ways to relax.......

6. I hate for people to enter my space and I loathe unwanted touching, especially my hair... I often initiate hugs because I can dictate how long you will be touching me..

4 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

lol... thas funny

Angel said...

"I hate for people to enter my space and I loathe unwanted touching, especially my hair... I often initiate hugs because I can dictate how long you will be touching me..."

HELL YEAH!!! And the bad thing about that is even when you say something or make a face, they still wanna touch anyway!!!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelle said...

LOL, these were funny....didn't know about the gardening thing.
and i will stop crushing on ya LOL, just kidding.

CousinSarah said...

I want a picture of you in boxers and a tank pushin a lawn mower. Or maybe not cause the visual is makin me CHUCKLE. That would be very cute to see!