E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-03-28

o! yuppers

tonight is a late anniveray celebration thang.. A late 11th... It's gonna be hella cool. The floacist and the songstress in my home town essay.... . me and the tree. i am on my way out of this beeyaaaaaachhhhhhhh...
see ya later cousin, lovie, butterfly, double d double d.... hate the whole crew's missing out, especially since the erykah badu concert was off the friggin chain... we can begion to plan for anthony hamilton and heather headley if you guys are interested. ohh yes... i am hella excited.... it's getting late... why am i still here? b-wine, jai byrd, fallen angel, and joey.. we will call you guys...... and yes, q.. we are sending them straight to the lou... just make sure floyd's (impackt's) big old head can't be see thru out the whole show if it's taped... we got enough of that from the last one...
holla

7 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

i miss talkin to ya. i called and your phone hung up on me. not so happy about that. need that great spirit to remind me that there are poets that are sane. i hope you had fun at the concert :)

Angel said...

I want details, details, details!!!! Anthony Hamilton and Heather Headley? Count me in!!!!

bRandy said...

thank you for the call...i could actually hear them singing the song...almost felt like i was there for a minute. but no one needs to feel sorry for me...i'm getting my own concert of floetry songs tonight without ever having to leave the house! :o)

joey said...

got the call/hug 13, thanks i needed it...you are too awesome

Shelle said...

yeah we did have a great time.
i love it when the crew shows up in the same spot...ready for the next concert....

Copasetic Soul said...

i have my ticket for the April 12 show here in St.Louis. best believe
i will be standing up front the whole concert...yelling, singing and trying NOT to throw my boxer briefs on stage

Raquita said...

HA! his head was right there for teh whole thing on the DVD wasn't it? Too funny you remembered that! I'm trying to decide do I take my kid to the show or pick her up afterwards? Whats your vote?