E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-03-31

It sucks... I am at the Hotel Derek in Houston, my home away from home.... For once, ELM and I are in the same city working... So it's suppose to be fun, right? Had plans to go so Goapele again tonight, it was gonna be a surprise.. she's performing with a DJ at a chic club downtown.... But no..... I'm sick, I've got some allergy, asthma, cold, flu, sinus, mucus, feverish, coughy, achey, tingling, sore throatish bug.... I'm drinking lots of water and juice... avoiding dairy products, but it's not working.. and I gotta perform tomorrow night.. BOO....... and yes I made up words to explain how i feel.... they sounded good.... ha

3 comments:

Angel said...

probably done messed around and caught the bird flu from those chicken heads at your office! lol lol lol

CousinSarah said...

damn it. I think i have it too. At least a lot of the same shit minus the fever.

How is it possible that a nose can be both stopped up AND runny?

Shelle said...

u were stopped up...but shoot did the best i have ever heard you do...and i think ms cousin caught something from ya...sickly asses