E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-03-15

Chicken, T-shirts and TV ..... Get it?


I'm tired as heck.... just had some Frenchy's chicken.. want to lay down... pretty much through with my work, and am on my way to the airport, to wait for my flight back to the ATX... Tiring ya know, if I don't get an early flight, basically, I go straight home, take a shower, and drive to Antonio's...Hosting our first official slam tonight... Slams are hard, you can't really be excited one way or the other, it shows favoritism... I never want to be accused of swaying the crowd, so I have to refrain... Gotta a hellacool Drunknmunky t-shirt...I shopped for t-shirts while in Houston. My goal is to wear a different t-shirt every Wednesday night... Let's see 365 divided by 7, equals about 52.1 Wednesdays in 2006.. It's becoming somewhat costly also, 'cuz I have to search hard, so that no one else has the t-shirt... I had to retire one because someone has one like it, so it can never be worn in public again, I fear we may show up at the same place with it on... I think ELM is rubbing off on me, I've never been too concerned about repeats, but it's fun in it's own way... Still walking around with these poems... Still haven't had time... Barely able to post.. Last night American Idol was so jacked up!! How many Stevie Wonder songs can you mess up in one night? Hella lot I guess, from watching the show... Sucks.. the L-Word killed off Dana!! It wasn't really shocking since a rumor started at the beginning of the season stating one of the characters would be killed.. Fucking Tina.. man, she needs to make up her mind, her sexuality is like a revolving door. And somebody please do something about MAX!!! Anyway.. caught the rerun of the Sopranos.... HOT SEASON in store... Anyway.. pray I get the early flight.... holla

6 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Seriously about the Stevie tunes...several times during the show I found myself apologizing to Stevie when really I had no control to apologize for...LOL. It was truly a damn shame.

Mahogany L. Browne said...

looks comfortable as sin... be good

Shelle said...

haha too funny about 'idol', u could tell stevie was trying to be very diplomatic...when he really wanted to say 'what da hell'
by the way tshirt u had on wednesday was fantastic...Sugarhill gang
and u know what? they jacked those t's at wally world, 3x's the amount u paid...dammit

bRandy said...

the L word...Tina is killing me...I mean I know I have my own issues, but DAMN!

Angel said...

Currently in Indy seeking out an "uncopyrightable" tshirt!!! See ya Wednesday!

Unknown said...

I know your going to find some fun t-shirts when you get to new york next month, can't wait to see you!!!!! Be a jeanie a blink next month here tomorrow!!