E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-02-20

Week endings.....

It's been sometime since I had to prepare myself to spend the night away from home. Away from my bed, my surroundings and kisses.. It seemed as if I spent the entire weekend preparing for it in some way or another. I am looking so forward to a joint household and a united front. And while, I believe, in some ways the corners of our two four walled homes and the gaping 28 miles that separate them were beginning to close in on us... The rain and cold, allowed me, momentarily to believe that they were safe havens to vent and just be.. Angry, happy, sad, tired, misty, loving, you know, experience the gamut of emotions. I just need to learn to relax and enjoy the view... The weekend..
Saturday: slept in, glanced thru a few ads on-line (WITHOUT COFFEE), spoke to Mo (BRIEFLY, don't know if she ever made it back to her hotel room..), read my birthday gift (A Life in Letters ZNH), cuddled, slept and went to the movies with my main man CT.. We sat thru DATE MOVIE, laughing our butts off while grubbing on about 25.00 of movie junk. I believe in another life I lived and died as an adolescent boy, seems there is where my humor resides.. Saw the fattest house I just have to HAVE... Walked it and the only bad thing was a hall closet door which appeared to be a munchkin entrance to OZ.....
Sunday: slept in, and after I got over what appeared to be my fifth attitude (not wanting to travel on Tuesday), I felt better as we went out and looked at the house. We both love it. We missed breakfast, our favorite meal, the entire weekend, BOOO!!! Watched the LWord and the Boondocks... Caught up on American Idol. Damn I love DVRs!!!!
Monday: got up to run a few errands. Made call to realtor, another couple is interested in the house. BOOOOO. He can't meet today. We can't meet until the weekend. Damn... Did I tell you I still have an attitude? Yup. Hate to leave on Tuesday, I feel tired already. And damn, I don't want to leave this bed..

2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

That pic greatly compliments your sentiment. I wouldnt want to get out of a bed that encompassing and fluffy either!!

Shelle said...

i would never get out from under that down comforter fo real...did u get to look in the house we were looking at??