E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-01

mindnight - 01.01.06

Ten
Village
Dad and Pops
ELM
Oak
Meliacae
Nine
How'd they talk him into UT instead of Duke?
Pecans
Maple
Fir
Eight
My three paned window.
A certain, youngstar Cutie Pie
Harlem
Camp Wisdom. Yea. I really liked that.
ALL YOURS and ALL U NEED.
Seven
Taalam
Twain
Fcking Alburquerque
Six
Christa Bell
Annis M.
Kevin Sandbloom
Anthony Hamilton
Five
Raheem Devaughn
Good-Bye Relentle...
Jill Scott Concert
Four
Neo-Soul
AIPF
Poets for Relief - katrina and rita
HIP HOP (RIP)
Leela James
Three
Kisses
Hugs
Grand are you still here?
Prayers
Tears
Two
Macaroni and Cheese.
I got to get a new job.
It looks like I am going to make it
I have to go home more.
Deep breath......
One
thank God..... Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

happy new year! :)

CousinSarah said...

Happy new year. THat was a fun blog entry to read 13!