E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-12-12

Because Mo Said So

Think Three

3 screen names I have:
thir13teen
live miK
dir13teen

3 physical things I like about myself:
butt (cuz it is perfect)
eyes
mind

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
toes
elbows
chin

3 parts of my heritage:
black
native american
french/creole

3 of my everyday essentials:
internet
coffee
love

3 of my favorite musicians:
stevie wonder
donny hathaway
isley brothers

3 of my favorite songs (at the moment):
shadowless (toni braxton)
breathe (raheenm devaughn)
bring me down (kanye west)

3 things I want in a relationship:
mutual trust
mutual honesty
mutual admiration

3 lies:
i'm sorry
get with you in five minutes
no problem

3 of my hobbies right now:
collecting new coins and bills
reading blogs
surfing the net

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
get my locks run thru by some very special fingers
kiss like there is no tomorrow
make love until we cry

3 careers I've considered doing:
lawyer
psych nurse
adjunct professor

3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
mykonons greece
the kimberley, australia
venice, italy

kid's names I like:
a. douglass
stephen randal
aubrey

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical dude/lady:
moody
change my mind frequently/indecisive
love to shop

3 people I would like to see take this quiz:
sarah
bRandy
relentle

2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

We got similar career considerations mentor...imagine that. :)

Wow at the coins collection...never woulda guessed.

bRandy said...

thanks for that...it was kinda fun. i welcome any chance to continue to get to know you better so tell mo to keep 'em coming...