E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-11-22

lasts.......

i can make it feel as if life started the moment you last blinked. that pause between your last heart beats. gray before the climax of dawn. last looked at me. really looked at me. without the lies you've told your soul. things you've accepted as real, without really accepting me..
i can make it feel brand new. like whispers of heaven from god's lips to angel's ears; in happiness their wings flutter, creating a light brisk feigning an autumn breeze. like morning dew you kiss from mole of neck and small of back... desirous perspiration that does me justice each morning when it's just us.. the love that weighs so heavily upon air, yet effortlessly inhaled.... a fragrant aroma in our midst. misty as the eyes that look toward you for love, love.. i can make it feel as if life started the moment the very last of your pain slipped down your cheeks, before the last breath you took when you thought you could never go on... i, the hand, that comforted and wiped away those tear. i, that next, life sustaining breath. i need you like you need me. i find the very strength in you that eludes and escapes me. i be your fire in darkness and you my cloak in the bitter cold... i am your warmth... you are my cool... your shadow. your shade, filling you in....i can make it feel as life started the moment you last blinked. that pause between your last heart beats. gray before the climax of dawn. last looked at me... and right now, in this moment, i need for you to really look at me and see me, as i see you. everlasting...."

5 comments:

CousinSarah said...

i can make it feel as if life started the moment you last blinked. last heart beat before the climax of dawn. last looked at me. really looked at me. without the lies you've told your soul. things you've accepted as real,


wow.

bRandy said...

this one makes my heart hurt a bit...this is one of my top 3 favorites now...maybe top 2. i love this. i really do. wow is right....

Relentless said...

Flawless Kim

Anonymous said...

?Los arboles tienen ojos???? Just like a tree thats planted by the water........... ELM

Shelle said...

and she wonders why we look at her w/such stars in our eyes..**sigh**

i can make it feel as if life started the moment u last blinked.last heartbeat before the climax of dawn....
on of my favs too
damn!