E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-11-28

footsteps...

I see shadows of footsteps in darkness, and I want to be filled... filled by vibrancy of colors shading the obscurity of clarity.. of jaded lucidity... aloofness, constant companion, second skin, veiled in abrasive loneness.. longing... waning... allow steps to fill me in... shade me... harden me... protect me... against meager sacrificial self... willing to perish under emotion less weight... motionless are smiles and stilled salted beauty streaming on tip of cheek that steal from fixed pout of lip.. saturating dreams... silently hearing now in yesterdays past morning moon... before nighttime sun.... we sit in grey of twi.. seeing double in singular moment at high noon.. soon... footsteps beat echoing heart... sinks... double time... in step with mine.. longing, loneliness, lonely are footsteps in darkness...and I want to be filled... filled by illumination of shadows lurking in your darkness... fill my soles with your soul... so that I may become... whole....

1 comment:

CousinSarah said...

aloofness, constant companion, second skin, veiled in abrasive loneness.. longing... waning... allow steps to fill me in... shade me... harden me... protect me...

so much feeling...this is passion