E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-09-16

Playing with Mo.......

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. (This possibly will not apply to all).
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal......

Her Responses.........

1) you love cars like women love men. i think you are more likely to nurture hip hop than a lover! lol
2)love jones - the sista of the group. she was real.
3) i dont like jello. how about pudding?
4) she didnt mean to leave, that way. the pain had nothing to do with you. and how you've resisted the obvious makes her proud.
5)rocking a poem with KA
6)anything that smirks.. lol
7)how you lend your home and your friendship so freely?

No comments: